THE KIDS NEED YOUR HELP….BECOME A PART OF THE BOOSTERS
Registration Chairperson (1) – Compiles and distributes wrestler registration packets including necessary forms/documents prior to first booster meeting.
Publicity Chairperson (1) – Writes and submits press releases highlighting EHS Wrestling activities for EHS, local, and national news organizations.
Membership/Volunteer Coordinator (1) – Maintains a database of EHS Wrestling booster members and volunteers.
Website/Facebook Chairperson (1) – Maintains the EHS wrestling websites and Facebook accounts.
Apparel Chairperson (1-2) – Collects all apparel order forms from first booster registration meeting and beyond (last order mid December). Submits and oversees apparel orders. Picks up and distributes accordingly.
Beach Bash Chairperson (1) – Works with Vice President and all board members on managing the preparations for the Beach Bash. Also works event including set up on Friday morning.
EHS Yearbook, Wrestling Yearbook, and Team Photo Chairpersons (3) – All chairpersons working together on (2) page EHS Yearbook wrestling pages-template provided by EHS. Chairpersons to work together on taking and collecting season photos to create end of season wrestling yearbook- to be distributed at the banquet.
Dual Meet Chairperson (1) – Plans ahead and arranges either live singing of National Anthem or provides music. Arrive early to EHS on days of HOME duals and assists head coach and snack bar persons with set up of snack bar, sound system, lights etc., national anthem. This chair will also work with the Senior Recognition Chairpersons on day of that event.
Snack Bar Chairpersons (2-3) – Manages the snack bar for the following events- including organizing the volunteer signup sheets & donations needed per event.
- Home Duals- manages volunteer sheet/donations
- Beach Bash- manages volunteer sheet/donations
Senior Recognition (typically last home dual) (1) – This chairperson will oversee and organize the “Senior Recognition Night”. **Will work with the “Dual” chairperson on this event.
- Senior Bios/Programs
- Order and Pick up Balloon Bouquets and Flowers
- Ensure a team photographer is available for family/wrestler photos on scheduled night
Banquet Chairpersons (2) – Organizes banquet committee (by first of February) and manages event along with board members assistance:
- -Ensure Cafeteria has been reserved for Banquet (December-January)
- -Ensure wrestling yearbook and Team Photos will be available for date
- -Orders and arranges food pick up/delivery
- -Orders and arranges linen order and pick up
- -Orders and arranges any rentals necessary
- -Arranges all decorations
- -Organizes any wrestling gifts being distributed other than yearbook
- -Manages invites/RSVP’s, communicates with treasurer on ticket sales
- -Works with booster president on general evening schedule of events
- -Clean up by ALL booster members required
To sign up for one or more positions, please send us an email to: email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!