Welcome to Edison Chargers Boys Wrestling! All athletes must complete the following steps to complete their registration for the current season:
Please submit your tax-deductible donation online at Edison Charger Wrestling Payment Page or simply mail a check payable to:
Edison Wrestling Boosters
P. O. Box 5824
Huntington Beach, CA 92615
Download Athletics Physical Form and have it completed by a physician. Sports physicals are offered on campus in May and are valid for 12 months.
Review the SPORTS CLEARING INSTRUCTIONS and complete the Clearing Process as outlined.
- Physical examination by physician.
- Submit Emergency Contact information
- Take and pass concussion test
- Fill out Athletic Clearance Cards (two identical)
- Present for Edison Trainer’s review and stamping:
- Physical stamped by your physician
- Concussion information
- Athletic Clearance Cards
- Privately arranged Travel Release Form
- Deliver the above to the financial office unless the Coach advised otherwise.
Athletes will not be eligible to participate in tournaments/league play until all steps in the Clearing Process have been completed. Emergency Contact/Clearance Card will be given to athletes by coaches once they become available from the Edison Finance office.
Remit payment for the Edison Transportation/Trainer Donation for the 2021-2022 season. Payable by check only to Edison High School or EHS and is part of the above clearing process. This amount is determined by the school and includes bus transportation to all league games (non-league tournaments and practices are car-pooled). The school fee also includes access to the school trainer.
Questions regarding registration? Contact us.